Enjoy Spring's Fresh Flavors with Golden Malted
Spring is finally here! Spring brings the return of warm weather which means we get to enjoy longer days, sunny weekends and tasty seasonal fruits like strawberries and blueberries.
And now that the leaves on the trees are beginning to turn green and flowers are blooming all around us, we need some tasty spring recipes to help celebrate the change in season. Lucky for you - we have the PERFECT, EASY waffle recipe for you to enjoy with friends and family this spring.
So what are you waiting for? Start enjoying the delicious taste and aroma of Golden Malted's world-famous waffles with strawberries and cream today! Check out this easy-to-make recipe that will make your taste buds smile. You can whip this tasty treat up for breakfast any day of the week or wow your friends and family with it over the weekend. We personally love to serve these sweet waffles for our family and friends for Sunday brunch during the spring and summer seasons - it pairs great with warm weather and mimosas!
Here's what you'll need:
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine strawberries and 3 tablespoons of sugar, and fold together to macerate. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a stand mixer bowl, fitted with a whisk attachment, add cream, powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and salt. Whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- For waffles: Beat egg and water together
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well
- Stir in melted butter
- Ladle onto hot waffle iron and remove when the outside becomes crispy. We recommend using the Golden Malted Gourmet Waffle Baker - makes perfect waffles every time
- Top with Whipped Cream and Strawberries and enjoy!
Try America's Favorite Waffle and Pancake Mixes available on our online store today!