How to Make Spiderweb Pancakes - Halloween Special
- 1 ¾ cups of Golden Malted Organic Apple Cinnamon Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 ¾ cups of Milk or Apple Juice
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Note: You'll need a squeeze bottle to make your spiderweb design!
- Beat egg and milk (or apple juice) together.
- Add Golden Malted Organic Apple Cinnamon Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour mixture into squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze mix onto 350 degree griddle by creating asterisk first, and then swooping lines connecting the points.
- Allow your first lines to cook until air bubbles appear - then fill in the spaces with more batter and cook.
- Once the air bubbles begin to pop, flip your spiderweb cakes!
- Remove when golden brown.
- Add a fun spider with black icing (if desired).