Enjoy Colorful Rainbow Pancakes this St. Patrick's Day
- 1 cup of Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Beat egg and liquid together.
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly separate batter into small bowls. Use a different food coloring for each bowl - only add a few drops at a time until you have your desired tint.
- Ladle onto 350°F griddle. Flip when air bubbles begin to pop.
- Remove when both sides are cooked.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy!