Golden Malted Ice Cream 'Wafflewich'
- 1 cup of Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 5 oz. water
- 2 tsps melted butter
- Your Favorite Ice Cream
- Powdered Confectioners Sugar
- Beat egg and water together
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well
- Stir in melted butter
- Ladle onto hot waffle iron and remove when the outside becomes crispy. We recommend using the Golden Malted Gourmet Waffle Baker - makes perfect waffles every time
- Break waffles into quarters and place on cookie sheet.
- Put cookie sheet with waffles in freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
- Once the waffles have cooled, take 1 quarter section of a waffle, scoop your favorite ice cream on top and sandwich ice cream with a second waffle quarter. (repeat steps to make as many wafflewiches as desired)
- Dust with confectioners sugar (if desired)