Treat Yourself to These Spooky Halloween Pancakes
Halloween Character Pancakes
- 2 Cups Robby's Mix
- 1 Egg
- 2 Cups of Buttermilk
- ¼ Cup of Oil
- Candy eyes
- Black icing
- Food dye - green, orange - whichever you prefer depending on what characters you'd like to make!
- Note: You'll need 2 squeeze bottles (or more) to make your character designs!
- Combine liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of Robby's Mix and mix (do not overbeat).
- Pour batter into squeeze bottles and dye them whichever colors you prefer.
- Draw characters onto 350 degree griddle with squeeze bottles.
- Cook until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles.
- Flip pancakes and cook until both sides are golden brown
- Decorate your character pancakes with candy eyes and black icing.