Hop Into Your Easter Celebrations with Bunny Pancakes!
Easter is right around the corner and we have an eggscellent idea to help you and your family celebrate! Get festive this Easter with our Golden Malted Easter Bunny and Easter Egg pancakes recipe - all you need is our tasty waffle & pancake mix, some fruit and food coloring!
Having an Easter Egg Hunt? Don't search on an empty stomach! Our fun, easy-to-make Easter Bunny and Easter Egg pancakes are the perfect way to start your family's day of Easter fun - and they're much less messy than dying Easter eggs.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 tsps melted butter
- 2 banana slices
- 2 blueberries
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- 1 strawberry - sliced into halves
- String cheese - for whiskers and teeth (if desired)
- Food coloring
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Ladle onto hot griddle and flip when batter starts to bubble - make 1 medium pancake for the head, 1 large pancake for the body, 2 small pancakes for the nose, 2 feet shaped pancakes and 2 bunny ear pancakes. For added fun, make a few extra egg shaped pancakes (add food coloring if desired) for tasty Easter Egg pancakes!
- Arrange pancakes into a bunny shape
- For a back facing bunny (see above) - top with banana slices, chocolate chips and a cute whipped cream bunny tail!
- For a front facing bunny (see above) - top with banana slices, blueberries, a strawberry nose and string cheese whiskers and teeth!
- For Easter Egg pancakes: Use food coloring to dye your pancake mix and cook using the above directions. Decorate your eggs with icing and enjoy!
Try America's Favorite Waffle and Pancake Mixes available on our online store today!