How to Make Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes - Sweet Sunday Brunch Special
- 1 cup of Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PreparationFor Cinnamon Swirl Filling (prepare first):
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Scoop the filling into a small ziplock bag and set aside (let it rest and set for at least 20 minutes. You want the filling to be thick).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk together until smooth, then whisk in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Set aside until pancakes are ready.
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Add Golden Malted Original Waffle and Pancake Mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Ladle onto 350 degree griddle.
- Snip the corner of your cinnamon filling bag and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake.
- Flip when air bubbles begin to pop.
- Remove and top with Cream Cheese Icing and ENJOY!