How to Make Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes - Sweet Brunch Special
- 2 cups of Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of oil (2oz)
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PreparationFor Cinnamon Swirl Filling (prepare first):
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Scoop the filling into a small ziplock bag and set aside (let it rest and set for at least 20 minutes. You want the filling to be thick).
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the butter and cream cheese until melted.
- Whisk together until smooth, then whisk in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Set aside until pancakes are ready.
- Combine liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Add 2 cups of Robby's Mix and mix (do not overbeat).
- Cook at 350 degrees until tops of pancakes are covered with bubbles.
- Snip the corner of your cinnamon filling bag and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the top of the pancake. Flip when air bubbles begin to pop.
- Remove and top with Cream Cheese Icing and ENJOY!