Build Snowman Pancakes this Holiday Season!
- 1 cup Original Waffle & Pancake Mix
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Cooked bacon strips
- Chocolate syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Beat egg and liquid together.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Ladle onto 350°F griddle. Make three circular cakes, slightly different in size.
- Flip when air bubbles begin to pop and bottom is golden-brown.
- Remove when both sides are golden brown.
- Arrange the three pancakes with largest at bottom and smallest at top.
- Fold a strip of bacon under the top cake to represent the snowman's scarf.
- Make eyes and buttons with blueberries, the nose with a slice of strawberry and the mouth with chocolate syrup.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!