Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Breakfast with Rudolph the Reindeer Pancakes
Rudolph the Reindeer Pancakes:
- 2 cups Original Robby's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oil (2oz)
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- Cooked bacon strips
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Beat egg and liquid together.
- Add flour and mix well. (do not over beat)
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Ladle onto 350°F griddle. Use a large pancake for face and smaller ones for ears.
- Flip when air bubbles begin to pop and bottom is golden-brown.
- Remove when both sides are golden brown.
- Arrange the largest pancake for the head and the two small pancakes for ears.
- Place cooked bacon underneath the top of the large pancake for the antlers.
- Use whipped cream on ears and eyes and blueberries for pupils.
- Use a strawberry for the reindeer's nose and chocolate syrup for the mouth.